Submit the following to the UNT Dallas Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Graduate School Application for Admission - apply online at www.applytexas.org
- Official copies of all college transcripts
- Official GRE scores from the Educational Testing Service (allow three to four weeks for the test to be received by the Graduate School)
Submit additional admission materials to the Department of Counseling and Human Services in one envelope; incomplete or missing materials will prevent processing of the application. All admission to the Counseling Program is provisional, procedures for provisional admission are as follows:
- All required admission materials must be filed in the program office by the priority dates of April 1st preceding the Fall term/semester, or October 1st preceding the Spring term/semester.
- Submission of
- a completed Application for Admission to Master’s Program in Counseling form,
- three completed Reference Evaluation Forms,
- a one-page type-written Writing Sample.
- Please contact the UNT Dallas Office of Graduate Admissions for more information.